Monday, November 9, 2009

A Spiritual Impression

We've had a pretty decent week, though I have yet another new companion, Elder Lamat. Elder Lamat is from Kuching, East Malaysia. He's a good kid.

My district's been going through so many changes lately. Elder Bukchuluun is going back to Mongolia because the government is not allowing anymore foreign missionaries to go into the country, so they are trying to get the locals back in. It's going to be sad. Oh well. He's excited for it. Hopefully things settle down soon. I'm going to stress out a little, trying to handle this companionship that consists of a new missionary and his companion who has never been a trainer, senior companion, and who has never served in Singapore. I'm sure that it will be fun.

Well, I don't have much time today since I forgot that I was supposed to write this. But, I will talk about one wonderful spiritual experience that we had yesterday.


Ethel finally was able to meet up with us after a couple of weeks. We had our appointment with President and Sister Clark in his office. Anyhow, we started off by answering a couple of questions that her anti friend had posed to her. It was good to be able to answer those questions for her. What it came down to was us testifying to her that we have living prophets and apostles once again on this earth. We explained to her that the only reason why we were teaching her, why we were doing this was because we knew that it would provide her the way for her to return to her Father in Heaven. It was while we were testifying of living prophets that I bore my own testimony. As I said the words I said, there came into my heart a conviction that what I was saying was fact. It wasn't even a warm feeling or anything, but rather something that told me that what I was saying was completely true. It was an experience that I have never had before, and it really left an impression on me.

This Church has the full gospel of Jesus Christ.

Christmas is coming up, I'm so excited!

-Elder Chua

No comments: